1600 Arch St Philadelphia, PA 19103 New View Listings
For discerning Philadelphians with expectations above all others, the award-winning residences at The Phoenix Condominiums are nothing short of exquisite. The Phoenix Condos are one of our favorites and we love to showcase them to new clients considering their original construction, excellent amenities, and Center City location.
Updated Center City Philly Condos
Unique to Philly, these condos where first constructed in the early 1900’s but have been extensively updated and rebuilt. The condos are worth a look for their many features including:
• Thirty-two unique floor plans;
• High ceilings and expansive windows;
• Open gourmet kitchens with stainless steel appliances;
• Wood cabinetry in a variety of finishes with granite countertops;
• Hardwood floors, porcelain tile and Berber carpeting;
• Generous baths with large vanities and Granite countertops;
• Beautiful door millwork with detailed wood baseboards;
• Fireplaces, Palladium windows and balconies in select units;
• Washer and dryer;
• Individually Controlled Heating and Air Conditioning; and
• Every unit wired for digital cable, voice services and High-speed internet access.
The Phoenix marks a turning point in the evolution of lavish Philadelphia living. The distinctive residences combine sophisticated style and expansive spaces with the comforts and privacy of home. Beyond the stately façade are residential lobbies of intricately inlaid marble, soaring vaulted ceilings, pilasters and moldings executed by early 20th century artisans. Graceful hallways lead to extraordinary residences marked by distinct flourishes—high ceilings, expansive windows, gourmet kitchens with stainless steel appliances, finely-crafted wood cabinetry, lustrous granite countertops, hardwood floors, generous baths, and beautiful millwork with detailed wood baseboards.
Original Construction and Unique Location
Though The Phoenix Condos feature this unusual construction they are still in Center City right across from Love Park, Dilworth Plaza and Park, and City Hall. With Suburban Station right below and a step away from Benjamin Franklin Parkway, The Phoenix Condominium is one of the select Center City Philly Condos with an incredible location. The Philadelphia Art Museum, Rodin Museum, and so much more are right outside.