2401 Pennsylvania Ave Philadelphia, PA 19130
City living with a village feel charm.
Welcome to The Philadlephian where luxury meets Cultural heaven. Located in the heart of the desirable Art Museum area, The Philadlephian is a state of the art condominium bursting with amazing amenities:
– Residents-only security access to elevators and private living spaces.
– Underground garage with valet parking.
– Indoor and outdoor pool for year-round enjoyment.
– Fitness center featuring resistive and cardiovascular machines, free weights, men’s and women’s locker rooms with separate saunas.
– Staffed loading dock for efficient move-ins and deliveries.
– First floor professional suites with a variety of businesses, health care professionals, attorneys and more.
– Local cultural Sites: the Philadelphia Museum of Art, Boathouse Row, Eastern State Penitentiary, Rodin Museum,The Franklin Institute and soon The Barnes.
– All utilities and Comcast basic service included in monthly maintenance fee.
– Tastefully furnished common spaces including a marble lobby, a 2000 square foot social room with adjoining kitchen for meetings, films and events, and an in-house library, card room and art studio.
– Variety of clubs and social events organized throughout the year.
– On-site management suite employed by the Philadelphian Owner’s Association.
– Separate passenger and freight elevators located in each wing—a total of ten elevators throughout the building.
– Manicured landscaped exterior with a formal circular entrance.
The Philadelphian offers a diversity in floor plans from modest studios—most with magnificent balconies—to opulent 3 bedroom residences offering over 2000 square feet of luxury living.